Billy Ray Cyrus is not only an American singer but also a songwriter and actor. He is best known for his role as “Hannah Montana’s” father in the Disney Channel series “Hannah Montana” and for his successful music career.
Also, he had already released 16 albums and 53 singles individually. Billy Ray Cyrus is known for his number one single, “Achy Breaky Heart,” which is at present the first single to achieve triple platinum status in Australia.
Billy Ray Cyrus Net Worth
Billy Ray Cyrus net worth is estimated to be $20 million. He is not only an American singer but also a songwriter and actor too. Cyrus has released 12 studio albums and had numerous hit singles, including “Achy Breaky Heart,” which was a huge international success.
He has also appeared in several films and television shows, including The Huntsman: Winter’s War and Dancing with the Stars. In addition to his music and acting careers, Cyrus is also a successful businessman. He owns several businesses, including a record label, a clothing line, and a production company.
|Full Name||Billy Ray Cyrus|
|Profession||Actor, Singer-songwriter, Guitarist, Musician, Television producer, Philanthropist|
|Source Of Income||Profession|
|Biggest Asset||Mercedes ML 450 Hybrid, |
|Date of Birth||Aug 25, 1961|
|Age||61 Years Old|
Key Facts About Billy Ray Cyrus
- Cyrus began singing at an early age. His grandfather taught him to play guitar when he was just a year old. Cyrus grew up on a farm in rural Kentucky and has said that his upbringing had a profound effect on his music.
- In the early 1990s, Cyrus signed a recording contract with Mercury Records. In 1992, he released his debut album which was Some Gave All, The album became the best-selling debut album of all time for a solo male artist and launched his career.
- Cyrus’ follow-up albums, It Won’t Be Lonely Now (1993) and Trail of Tears (1996), were also successful. In 2001, he released his fourth album, Southern Rain, which debuted at number one on the Billboard Country charts.
- Also in 2006, Cyrus returned to acting, appearing in the Disney Channel original movie Hannah Montana. The film and its accompanying soundtrack were successful, and Cyrus’ portrayal of country music star Robbie Ray Stewart helped to make him a household name.
- Moreover, in 2010, Cyrus starred in the film The Last Song, based on the Nicholas Sparks novel of the same name. The film was a commercial and critical success, and Cyrus’ performance earned him a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Actor.
- In 2017, Cyrus released his ninth album, Set the Record Straight. The album debuted at number one on the Billboard Country charts and was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America.
- Cyrus has sold more than 20 million albums and 75 million singles worldwide. He has also been nominated for five Grammy Awards and six American Music Awards. In 2020, he was inducted into the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Billy Ray Cyrus Sources Of Income
The main sources of income that contributed to the wealth of Billy Ray Cyrus include:
When it comes to country music, there are few artists as iconic as Billy Ray Cyrus. From his breakout hit “Achy Breaky Heart” to his recent work on the smash television show “Hannah Montana,” Billy Ray Cyrus has left a lasting impression on the country music world. And with such achievements, Billy Ray Cyrus has achieved a net worth of $20 million.
Nearly around 2012, Cyrus released his seventh studio album, Blonde Ambition. The album debuted at number one on the Billboard Country charts and was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America.
Billy Ray Cyrus Career
He has also starred in the television series Doc and the film Mulholland Drive. His paternal grandparents were of Irish descent, while his mother was of English, Welsh, Irish, and Native American ancestry. His younger brother’s name is Tim.
Cyrus was born on August 25, 1961, in Flatwoods, Kentucky, to Ron Cyrus, a politician, and his wife, Lilian (née Smith). Billy has four sisters and only one brother. His sister, Miley, is also an actress and singer. Cyrus began his music career in 1992 with the release of his debut album, “Some Gave All.”
The album’s lead single, “Achy Breaky Heart,” became a massive hit, propelling Cyrus to superstardom. He has since released eight studio albums, the most recent being “Thin Line” (2016). In addition to his music career, Cyrus has appeared in several films and television shows.
He made his film debut in the 1992 movie “Doc Hollywood” and has also appeared in such films as “Mulholland Drive” (2001), “The Spy Who Shagged Me” (2002), and “Hannah Montana: The Movie” (2009). Cyrus has been married twice, first to Cindy Smith from 1986 to 1991 and then to Tish Cyrus from 1993 to 2010. He has five children, two from each marriage.
Billy Ray Cyrus Cars
The car collection of Billy Ray Cyrus includes some of the most luxurious cars in the world, which are:
- Mercedes ML 450 Hybrid
- Maserati Quattroporte
- Infiniti G35 Coupe
- Porsche Cayenne
- GTSSmart Fortwo
- McLaren MP4-12C
- Tesla Model S
- Range Rover Sport.
Billy Ray Cyrus Involvement In Charity
Apart from being an amazing singer and actor, Billy Ray Cyrus is also associated with different charitable organizations, which are as follows:
- The Foundation for Celebrity Fight Night
- Feeding America
- Muhammad Ali Parkinson’s Center
- Onyx and Breezy Foundation:
- Operation Once in a Lifetime
Quotes by Billy Ray
Some of the great lines quoted by this famous star are:
- “Don’t tell my heart, my achy broken heart; I just don’t think it’d understand”.
- “I don’t think there are any accidents in my life”.
- “He’ll get tired of chasing someone who doesn’t chase back”.
When it comes to net worth, Billy Ray Cyrus is no slouch. The country music star has an estimated net worth of $20 million. That’s a pretty impressive sum, especially considering Cyrus’ humble beginnings. He was born in Kentucky to a family of modest means. His father worked in construction and his mother was a schoolteacher.
Cyrus has also had success as an actor, appearing in films like “Hannah Montana: The Movie” and “The Spy Next Door.” He also starred in his own TV show, “Doc.”In recent years, Cyrus has been focused on his family and his charitable foundation. He has been married to his wife Tish since 1993 and they have five children together.
Despite his humble beginnings, Cyrus was able to make a name for himself in the music industry. He found success with his debut album, “Some Gave All,” which went on to sell more than 20 million copies. Cyrus is also an active philanthropist.
He has worked with charities like St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Make-A-Wish Foundation. Billy Ray Cyrus is a successful country music star and actor who has had a long and successful career.
Read More :
Tiffany Haddish’s Net Worth, Age,early Life, Career, And More!
Woody Allen Net Worth, Bio, Age, Film Career, Charity, Relationship, And Quotes!