American hairstylist and reality TV star Clare Crawley shot to prominence as a contestant on season 18 of The Bachelor. She ultimately came in second place behind Juan Pablo Galavis.
In addition to appearing on The Bachelor, she has also appeared on its spinoffs, The Bachelor Winter Games and Bachelor in Paradise. The game show “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?” also included her as a participant.
Clare Crawley Net Worth
Given her pay as a hairstylist plus the residuals she earns from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, it’s hardly surprising that Clare Crawley net worth has around of $800,000. After her season as The Bachelorette airs, Clare will cash in on Instagram deals and other business partnerships. As of the first of the year 2020, Clare’s net worth is around $12.
Clare’s services are quite reasonable. Some of the prices include, Ombre, balayage, hair painting, and gloss which cost anywhere from $70 for a touch-up to $185 for a new style.
|Full Name||Clare Crawley|
|Profession||Television personality, |
|Sources of Income||Profession|
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1981|
|Age||41 year old|
|Spouse Name||Dale Moss|
Clare Crawley Key Facts
- This is the first season in which the Bachelorette is not a returning competitor from the previous season.
- She debuted on Juan Pablo’s season of The Bachelor in 2014.
- To be more precise, she finished second to Nikki Ferrell that season.
- Clare starred in two spinoffs: Bachelor in Paradise and The Bachelor: Winter Games.
- She participated in both seasons of the former (2014 and 2015) but did not meet her soul mate.
- Her golden retriever, albeit small, is precious.
- She likes to relax by kayaking or doing other water sports in her spare time.
- Elbie, another adorable dog, is one of her pets.
- She likes green drinks, fresh fruits, and vegetables.
- Clare Crawley is about 55 kg in weight and 5 feet, 5 inches tall. They complement her blond hair and blue eyes. Her body measurement includes 34-26-34.
Clare Crawley Biography
Crawley’s birthdate is March 20, 1981, and her birthplace is Sacramento, California. Among her six sisters, she is the youngest. She’s currently 41 years old and a Pisces by zodiac sign. Moreover, her mother’s side of the family is Mexican, making her an ethnic Mexican.
In 2004, however, her father succumbed to brain cancer. Aside from that, her family history, including her siblings and parents, is unknown. As seen by her achievements, we might presume that she received a good upbringing from her parents back in their hometown.
Clare Crawley Sources Of Income
Her primary means of support comes from her acting work. Clare was a full-time hairstylist at De Facto Salon in Sacramento, California, where she specialized in cuts and color before she became a reality TV celebrity.
From her Yelp ratings, Clare must have done a fantastic job. She has magical hairstyling skills. Second, she’s pretty amiable and straightforward to get along with.
One reviewer raved, “My hair always looks great after using this. That one there, I call my girl. I adore having her work on my hair and conversing with her”. She has an enchanting way with hues and is quite outgoing and kind. She recently retouched my color for free because she was disappointed in the outcome.
The fact that it is not grey has made me accept it. That’s helpful, babe. My husband and children all get their hair trimmed by Clare, and she does an excellent job. Clare is a beautiful addition to our family.
Clare Crawley Social Media Involvements
The likes of Instagram and Twitter see a lot of her participation. She has over 129.1k Twitter followers. “Soil and sun-loving health enthusiast” describes her perfectly, per her Instagram profile.
Clare Crawley Career
- Crawley, who is now focusing on his professional life, competed in the 18th season of The Bachelor in 2014 and 2015.
- In 2014, she was a member of the Bachelorette audience. Similar to her appearance on “GMA,” “Bachelor in Paradise,” “The Bachelor at 20: A Celebration of Love,” “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire,” and “Watch party: The Bachelor,” she has also been featured on other popular television shows.
- In 2018, she competed in The Bachelor Winter Games, a reality-television competition.
- Besides that, she is a professional hairstylist who has done work in Sacramento. At the Defacto Salon, she works as a stylist.
Clare Crawley Professional Life
- On the 18th season of “The Bachelor,” Clare Crawley participated. She was one of the two finalists. However, she lost out to Nikki Ferell. She and Juan went beach swimming at night during her stint on The Bachelor. Aware that he was setting a poor example for his daughter, Juan Pablo Galavis later said his actions were a mistake.
- After Juan turned her down, she confronted him about his foul words. In addition, the audience overwhelmingly approves of her actions. After her time on The Bachelor, she appeared in the first two seasons of Bachelor in Paradise. She tried to find love in both seasons but ultimately gave up and left.
- After returning to The Bachelor Winter Games, she became embroiled in a love triangle with Christian Rauch and Benoit Beausejour-Savard. The show, however, ignored her completely. The reunion show broadcast on February 22, 2018, revealed that she and Benoit had reconciled off-screen.
- She said yes to Benoit’s on-stage proposal since she was genuinely interested in him. She and Benoit’s split was made public on April 6, 2018. Subsequently, in season 5 of “The Bachelor,” Benoit made his way back to paradise.
- She has just revealed that the premiere of The Bachelorette will air on Good Morning America on March 2, 2020. At 32, she succeeded Rachel Lindsay as the show’s oldest Bachelorette.
- She also works as a hairstylist at De Facto Salon in Sacramento, California. Her background as a stylist for both men and women remains a mystery. When she appeared on both versions of “The Bachelor,” she shot to fame. In addition to that, we know nothing about her past work experience.
Clare Crawley Relationship
In season 18 of The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis turned down Clare Crawley. With Christian Rauch and Benoit Beausejour-Savard, she finds herself in a love triangle on The Bachelor Winter Games. On the reunion show airing on February 22, 2018, Benoit proposed to her, and she accepted. Clare Crawley net worth is $800,000.
As of April 6, 2018, she was no longer in a relationship with Benoit. During the sixteenth season of The Bachelorette, she and Dale Moss got engaged. On January 19, 2021, however, they split up, only to get back together a month later.
She has not been involved in the speculations and controversy surrounding her until now. She is, nevertheless, occupied with matters more intimate and professional. Furthermore, she prefers to avoid gossip and drama.