Bridget Fonda, a popular cinema star in the 1990s, appeared almost unrecognizable as she ventured outside in Los Angeles, California, for a rare outing. It is estimated that Bridget Fonda net worth is $50 million. The 58-year-old former Hollywood beauty quit acting in 2002 after starring in several critically acclaimed movies.
Bridget Fonda was last spotted in January, after a 12-year absence. She was recently spotted twice, and this time, Bridget Fonda was wearing nearly the same attire. She dressed casually in a pair of dark pants and a black and white striped V-neck T-shirt.
Bridget Fonda made her way around a landscaping supply store, a stark departure from her previous ultra-glamorous persona. The single mother’s appearance was considerably different from her days in Hollywood, where a hint of gray hair could be seen around her roots.
Who Is Bridget Fonda?
When Bridget Fonda was just five years old, She began working in movies, and as she grew older, Bridget Fonda carved out a place for herself in Hollywood. In 1989’s Scandal, She played Mandy Rice-Davies, for which Bridget Fonda was nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress.
In 1995’s Balto, an animated feature picture, Bridget Fonda provided Jenna’s voiceover. For the 1997 TV movie In the Gloaming, she was honored again with an Emmy, and for the 2001 TV movie No Ordinary Baby, Bridget Fonda was recognized with another Golden Globe.
|Full Name||Bridget Jane Fonda Elfman|
|Profession||Film Actor, Voice Actor, Singer|
|Source Of Income||Profession|
|Biggest Asset||Range Rover|
|Date of Birth||27 January 1964|
|Age||58 Years Old|
Bridget Fonda Net Worth
The American actress Bridget Fonda net worth is $50 million overall across her career in cinema and television. Together, she and her wealthy husband, composer Danny Elfman, have a combined wealth. Bridget Fonda was raised in a family of performers.
They appeared in more than 40 movies and television shows, including “The Godfather Part III,” “Doc Hollywood,” “Single White Female” (1992), “Singles,” and “A Simple Plan.” Since 2002, Bridget Fonda has not appeared as an actor in a movie or television program.
Bridget Fonda has mostly left the entertainment industry. She portrayed the lead in the miniseries “Snow Queen” and had a regular part as Stephanie Furst on “The Chris Isaak Show” the same year.
Bridget Fonda Key Facts
- On January 27, 1964, in Los Angeles, California, Bridget Jane Fonda was brought into the world.
- In addition to being the niece of Jane Fonda and the granddaughter of Henry Fonda, Bridget Fonda is the child of performer Peter Fonda and visual artist Susan Jane Brewer.
- Bridget Fonda and Justin lived with their father, stepmother Portia Rebecca Crockett, and stepbrother Thomas McGuane Jr. in the Coldwater Canyon neighborhood of Los Angeles and Paradise Valley, Montana, following Peter and Susan’s divorce in 1974.
- Westlake School for Girls in Los Angeles was where Bridget Fonda attended.
- After graduating, Bridget Fonda continued her studies at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute for four years at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
- In 1986, Bridget Fonda received her bachelor’s degree in theater.
- In the 1990 film “Frankenstein Unbound,” Bridget Fonda is featured as Mary Wollstonecraft Godwin.
- In “Army of Darkness,” a horror-comedy movie, Bridget Fonda played Linda in an uncredited appearance.
- After four years of getting to know him, Bridget Fonda started dating actor Eric Stoltz in 1990. Their relationship lasted eight years.
- Bridget Fonda was nominated for a Primetime Emmy in 1997 for “In the GloamingOutstanding “‘s Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or a Special.
- South of Heaven, West of Hell, a 2000 Western in which Fonda starred, and “Delivering Milo,” a 2001 film in which Bridget Fonda also acted.
- The former lead singer of the American rock band Oingo Boingo and active film composer Danny Elfman proposed to Bridget Fonda in March 2003.
- 2005 saw the birth of a boy for Bridget Fonda and Elfman.
Bridget Fonda Sources Of Income
Most of Bridget Fonda’s earnings came from her roles in motion pictures and television shows. She makes $100,000 per month, $25,000 per week, and $3,570 daily, to give you an idea of her income. Bridget Fonda made her film debut at age five in Easy Rider in 1969.
When Bridget Fonda was still a little child living in the hippie commune Peter Fonda, and Dennis Hopper visited while traveling across America. In The Godfather Part III released in late 1990, Bridget Fonda played a journalist who had her big break.
In addition, Bridget Fonda signed endorsement agreements with some products, just like any other Hollywood celebrity, which resulted in income from passive sources. According to sources, the 1999 issue of Maxim Men’s Celebrity Magazine featured a photo of Bridget Fonda.
Bridget Fonda Houses
Concerning real estate, Bridget Fonda has made some excellent investments. Public records show that Danny spent $2.13 million on the house in Los Angeles’ Hancock Park neighborhood in 2000. The home, which Danny and Bridget Fonda renovated, cost about $3 million and took three years to complete.
Then paid $3.6 million for the property next door in 2015, and they listed the entire fortune for sale in October 2020 for $14.6 million. The original homes’ respective asking prices were $5.8 million for the little one and $8.8 million for the grander one.
In the end, the houses were sold separately; the bigger house went for $8.8 million at auction, and the smaller house was sold for $4.2 million at a bargain. Bridget Fonda and Danny Elfman invested $8 million in two side-by-side residences in Encino, California, in 2021.
Across different transactions spaced by several months. The entire property covers 2.2 acres. Additionally, they possess a Santa Barbara ranch that Danny bought in the middle of the 1990s.
Bridget Fonda Cars Collection
According to the estimates, Bridget Fonda Bridget Fonda net worth is $50 million. She is the current owner of a large range rover she was observed driving, and is allegedly unrecognizable from the current sighting, according to everyone.
Furthermore, Bridget Fonda faced a severe auto accident that nearly ended her acting career. It was only because she was wearing a seat belt that she miraculously walked away from a rollover car accident on the Pacific Coast Highway. Bridget Fonda lost all control of her 2001 Jaguar while heading south in Malibu.
The car rolled over an embankment and crashed downhill. The Actress miraculously only sustained minor scrapes and bruises even though her automobile was destroyed.