Chelsea Handler is a remarkable figure in the world of comedy. She became famous for hosting the Late-Night Cable Talk Show. The American comedian is a fantastic artist on stage and impressed hundreds of people with her outstanding stand-up comedies.
Furthermore, people also enjoy the live performances of this incredible artist. Moreover, Chelsea Handler net worth is estimated at $35 million. Time Magazine declared Handler as an Influential Person among the 100 top people in 2012.
Who Is Chelsea Handler?
The mind-blowing show of Chelsea has been “Chelsea Lately“. She leads a luxurious life now, and her real estate investments are incredible. The Chelsea Handler Show made a record in 2006 after it was telecasted on E!. Moreover, the audience enjoyed the show thoroughly for two seasons.
This popular TV show became the game changer for Handler as she received several other offers after tremendous success. According to the reports, Chelsea Handler suffered from two abortions at a very young age of only 16 years.
|Full Name||Chelsea Joy Handler|
|Profession||Comedian, Actor, Author, Model, Television Presenter, Television Producer, Screenwriter, Showman, Biographer|
|Sources of Income||Profession|
|Biggest Assets||Mansion In Los Angeles|
|Residence||Brentwood, Los Angeles|
|Date of Birth||25 February 1975|
|Age||47 Years Old|
|Marital Status||Un Married|
Chelsea Handler Net Worth
American stand-up comedian, actress, and author Chelsea Handler net worth figures stand at $35 million this American comedian cum actress. However, the yearly salary amounts to $10 million on average. The talented television host is named one of the most influential personalities in the world as per the latest 2022 reports.
Chelsea Handler Key Facts
- Chelsea Joy Handler was born to an ordinary household in Livingston, New Jersey.
- Handler grew up in New Jersey along with five siblings in a Reform Judaism family.
- Chelsea Handler’s height is 5 feet and 5 inches. whereas she weighs around 57 kg. The beautiful body looks attractive measuring 35-27-35.
- During her stay in Los Angeles, Chelsea found a new love in doing stand-up comedies and tried her luck in this discipline.
- Handler also appeared in one fascinating reality show between the period 2002 and 2005. Girls Behaving Badly was a show with hidden cameras that recorded the participants’ activities secretly.
- Some more shows that helped Chelsea Handler emerge as the best comedian of all in America include The Tonight Show, The Bernie Mac Show, The Practice, and many others.
- Chelsea also became a lovely host for the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards.
- In 2012, Chelsea worked for a show adapted from one of her books, which was published in 2008.
- It came on air under the banner of NBC and was titled Are You There, Chelsea? Handler’s love life was also subject to various controversies in 2010.
- At that time, the comedian was dating Ted Harbert, the CEO of Comcast. However, the media learned about the couple’s break-up after the leakage of one sex video involving both of them.
- Andre Balazs also came into her life in 2011, but they parted ways in 2013.
Chelsea Handle Sources Of Income
Chelsea Handler earns millions from multiple sources. The initial days of her career saw Handler as a struggling actress in Hollywood. However, she soon realized her strength in making people laugh and surely ushered as one of the top-class comedians in America.
Apart from the stand-up comedies, live shows, and reality shows, Chelsea also appeared in a couple of series and showed her acting skills. Moreover, the world knows her as an outstanding writer also. My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands was the first book by this superb lady, which came in 2005.
Some of her other masterpieces are, The Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me (2011), Are you There Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea (2008), Uganda Be Kidding Me (2014). Undoubtedly, most of her books achieved a top position in the Bestsellers List of the New York Times.
The passive income of Chelsea Handler comes majorly from different investments. She is also the owner of an entertainment company named Chelsea Handler Inc. Therefore, it is evident that this woman is truly a multi-talented personality who collected considerable wealth from various sources.
Chelsea Handler Houses
Handler’s investments in the real estate sector are something to mention about. The 5,572-square feet long mansion is her recent abode in Los Angeles’ Bel-Air Country Club. It has seven bathrooms and six luxurious bedrooms. Moreover, the presence of all types of modern amenities and extravagance make it truly gorgeous.
The attached spa and huge swimming pool of 50 feet are the additional attractions of the mansion. The purchasing cost of the property was $6 million in 2010. However, she put it on sale for $10.95 million in 2019. Finally, Handler closed the deal for $10.4 million in 2021.
Apart from this, Handler also owned a 5.8 million dollar-worth home in Los Angeles. She got it in November 2021 from Cheryl Hines. The beautiful location in the neighborhood of Brentwood ensures an incredible sight.
Chelsea Handler Social Media Involvement
According to estimates, Chelsea Handler net worth is $35 million. She is famous for her professional and personal life among millions of followers over social media platforms. On Facebook, her fans are incredibly increasing with every wonderful post. Currently, the figures are over 2.5 million.
Furthermore, her TikTok account remains flooded with hundreds of wishes and comments from her fans. The number of followers there is beyond 940 thousand. On the other hand, 7.8 million are present followers on her Twitter account.
When she was actively involved in writing, around 4.6 million people used to follow Chelsea on her Instagram handle. Although that number has declined slightly, the comedian is still active on this platform.