On April 10, 1975, in White Plains, New York, David Kenneth Harbour, better known as “David Harbour,” was born. His parents are both in the real estate business. In residential real estate, his mother is active; in commercial real estate, his father is active.
What Do You Know About David Harbour? Childhood And Family
In 2018, he received a Critics’ Choice Television Award for his role as Jim Hopper in Netflix’s science fiction thriller Stranger Things.
Brokeback Mountain, Quantum Of Solace, End of Watch, The Green Hornet, and Black Mass are just a few examples of his many starring roles in the film industry (2014). (2016). In the film adaptation of the Hellboy comic book character, David played an important role (2019).
David Harbour is the son of real estate agents Kenneth and Nancy Harbour. They decided to name their son David in honor of their own. Keeping the family tradition alive will fall solely to his younger sister, whose identity hasn’t been revealed yet.
Byram Hills High School in Armonk, New York, was his alma mater. David made his Broadway debut in 1999 after deciding to pursue a career in acting.
Age, Height Of David Harbour
In the year 2022, David Kenneth Harbour will be 47 years old. His horoscope sign is Aries because he was born on April 10th, 1975, under the sign of the Ram.
At 6 feet 2.5 inches (1.9 meters), Harbour’s height and weight are equal (198 lbs.).
David Harbour’s Most Significant Accomplishments
- David Kenneth Harbour is the full name of the actor.
- Actor: He is based in the United States.
- His life’s work is dedicated to preserving his heterosexual sexual orientation.
The Wife Of David Harbour:
Lily Allen, a singer-songwriter, is the wife of musician David Harbour. Having dated Lily Allen for a year, he’s decided to take their relationship one step further by proposing to her on September 6, 2020, during a private ceremony in Las Vegas. Lily Allen has been Harbour’s girlfriend since the beginning of 2019. In 2018, Harbour and Lily Allen began dating.
As of the 26th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, they were seen for the first time as a couple on the red carpet, and they plan to wed in Las Vegas in September 2020, one year after they got engaged.
David Harbour’s Most Interesting Facts
- In high school, he had a crush on Winona Ryder.
- He’s apprehensive about getting in the water.
- It was his first time in a prominent role on a television show as he played Jim Hopper.
- Heath Ledger has a small role in the film Brokeback Mountain, in which he also appears.
- It is David’s opinion that Denzel Washington is the most talented actor he has ever worked with as an instructor.
- After a long and complicated battle with alcoholism, he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder at the age of 25.
- Designed by Worth and Worth, the hat is referred to as Open Road.
- Maria Thayer was their ex-girlfriend, who proposed to him in private.
- He married his longtime girlfriend, Lily Allen, in September of this year. This year was the year of the wedding.
David Harbour’s Net Worth:
Harbour will have a net worth of $6 million by 2020. Everything he owns and everything he earns is included in this.
- Is Ant Anstead A Real Mechanic? Net Worth, Wife, Age, Education, Family, And More!!
- Is QVC Host Shawn Killinger Pregnant? Husband, Children, Net Worth And Instagram
- Bob Odenkirk’s Wife Naomi Odenkirk’s Birth Day, Age, Height, Net Worth, Wiki, And Bio
Although Harbour is incredibly wealthy, he has expressed a desire to live a simple life and avoid the traps of luxury.