DeMario Jackson, a past Bachelorette contestant whose actions on Bachelor in Paradise prompted a misconduct inquiry in 2017, has been accused of sexual assault in two different lawsuits. DeMario Jackson net worth is $1 Million.
The most well-known appearance of American reality star DeMario Jackson is as a contestant on Rachel Lindsay’s season of The Bachelorette. The two plaintiffs contend that after being coerced into having intercourse outside of consent, Jackson committed rape. They each separately went to a Los Angeles rape treatment facility and afterward to the police to report this.
DeMario Jackson Net Worth
DeMario Jackson net worth is around $1 Million. DeMario Jackson, a contentious reality star who sparked a misconduct inquiry due to his actions on the “The Bachelor” franchise, has been charged with sexually assaulting two women whom he apparently took out on two specific dates. Jackson has appeared on ABC’s “The Bachelorette” and “Bachelor in Paradise.”
Five years after Jackson was at the center of a sexual misconduct incident on the set of “Bachelor in Paradise,” new allegations of wrongdoing against him have surfaced. The production of the play was suspended following the scandal. Warner Bros. eventually announced that the investigation found no evidence of wrongdoing.
|Full Name||DeMario Jackson|
|Profession||T V Personality|
|Sources of Income||Profession|
|Residence||San Francisco, CA|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1986|
|Age||34 years old|
DeMario Jackson Key Facts
- In terms of race, DeMario Jackson belongs to the Afro-American group.
- Demario is a prominent user of social media. His posts primarily concern himself, his products, travel, food, and health.
- Demario has been a leading figure in the BLM movement despite being a member of the black community himself. His social media activity and philanthropic efforts for the neighborhood are visible in his posts.
- Demario, who is 6 feet and 4 inches tall, has a lean and athletic body.
- Five years have passed since Jackson was accused of sexual misconduct on the ABC show Bachelor in Paradise, which halted filming.
- All of the candidates were eliminated, Warner Bros. launched an inquiry into the alleged misbehavior, and Corinne Olympios and Jackson both hired attorneys.
- He was an executive tech recruiter for Michael Page before joining The Bachelorette.
- A contestant on The Bachelorette 2017 made headlines when a lady called Alexis Thexton claimed they were still dating when she came on the show.
- Lexi is Demario Jackson’s girlfriend, and the two apparently broke up as a result of the incidents.
- Kanye West, the rapper, was a staunch supporter of him during his early years in the spotlight.
- In the course of his season on The Bachelorette, he fought for Rachel Lindsay’s affections.
DeMario Jackson Biography
DeMario Jackson is born on 22, Nov 1986 and it is well known that he has a younger sister. He got a BA in Product Development from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM) in 2009.
In court filings acquired by TMZ, the women, who are both using the alias Jane Doe, assert that DeMario exploited their vulnerability by using their fame to “lure the naïve plaintiffs” into perilous situations in which he would allegedly victimize them. According to one of the women’s claims in the lawsuit, she first connected with Jackson through a dating app in 2018.
After going out with him a few times, she claims she consented to let him spend the night at her house when he grew intoxicated. The plaintiff says that despite Jackson’s assurance that nothing sexual would happen that evening, he sexually attacked her after pinning her to the bed.
In addition to being accused of sexual battery, Jackson is also being sued for wrongful imprisonment and intentional infliction of emotional distress. The plaintiffs are seeking an undetermined sum of money in damages.
DeMario Jackson Sources Of Income
Television personality Demario Jackson made the most of his money from his appearances on the Bachelors in Paradise series. The reality television program Bachelor in Paradise features contestants who are eliminated one by one. The American reality television programs The Bachelor and The Bachelorette gave rise to it.
The contenders on the show journey to a remote paradise in Mexico, where the show will take place, with past contestants from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. According to sources, the current average fee for episodes of Bachelors and Bachelorettes is $100,000.
According to this, Demario must have made at least $2–3 million from the performance. Furthermore, his participation assisted him in obtaining valuable endorsements, thereby broadening his earning streams.
DeMario Jackson Charity
DeMario Jackson, a reality television star from the United States, gained notoriety in 2017 for his participation in Bachelor In Paradise. Unfortunately, he was involved in one of the most significant controversies the show has ever experienced, which caused production to be temporarily suspended. DeMario Jackson net worth is estimated to be$1 Million.
Although there hasn’t been much coverage of the Bachelor alum’s contributions to society’s welfare, he did make a notable philanthropic contribution during his involvement in the Bachelors in Paradise show. DeMario Jackson, an alum of “The Bachelor,” reportedly prefers doing it canine-style when it comes to charity auctions.
At the “Cocktails for Canines” event supporting the Tri-County Humane Society in Florida, a “Bachelor” participant donned his fanciest attire before stripping off, singing, and dancing. The estimate from the program is that Demario contributed to a $10k striptease fundraiser.
Demario Jackson has also made it clear in his bio that he is involved with UWC to help individuals who identify as Black LGBTQIA+. The Unique Women’s Coalition (UWC) is committed to serving as a unified voice that focuses on the needs and narratives of Black Trans culture.
Additionally, the organization is dedicated to developing the next generation of black Trans leaders from within society through civic engagement projects, scholarship programs, and coaching and mentoring.