In addition to being a successful businessman and lawyer in the United States, Craig Conover is a well-known T.V. personality, reality show star, social media influencer, and entrepreneur from Fenwick Island, Delaware.
Craig Conover is a notable American actor who has appeared on “Southern Charm.”
All You Need To Know About Craig Conover Net Worth, Age, Early Life!
He helped create Sewing Down South and is now its chief marketing officer. Due to his leading role on the reality show Southern Charm, he gained widespread fame. Craig also appeared in the 2021 Halloween premiere of the first season of Winter House.
The series will premiere on Bravo. Conover also established Apex Principles Inc., serving as CEO and president.
He and Austen Kroll, another star of Southern Charm, were guests on “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen” on December 17 alongside Andy Cohen.
The show talked about their friendship with Very Cavallari’s Kristin Cavallari.
Kroll claims that we went to dinner because Cavallari had sneaked into Conover’s direct messages (D.M.s) and pretended to be in town.
Now that they’ve all established themselves in the media, the three T.V. stars have become close friends who relish their time together.
Conover is quite the social media influencer, with over 643,000 followers on Instagram and over 140,000 on Twitter.
|Lawyer, TV personality, Social media influencer, entrepreneur, Author
|Source Of Income
|TV Reality Shows, Books
|Charleston, South Carolina
|Date Of Birth
|9 February 1989
|College of Charleston, Charleston School of Law
|Naomi Olindo (2016-2017), Paige Desorbo (2021-Present)
Key Facts About Craig Conover
- In other words, Craig Conover was born in the Year of the Serpent. Many people have the preconceived notion that snakes are sneaky creatures that prefer to spend their time in the shadows. That’s not all; this creature also represents insight and intelligence.
- In numerology, 11 represents Craig Conover’s “life path.”
- Craig Conover’s birthdate places him in the middle of the Millennials.
- Craig Conover’s birthstone is amethyst. Forging lasting bonds and facing adversity with fortitude are represented by the amethyst. For a long time, the jewel was reserved for the nobility. The ancient Greeks believed that amethyst protected its wearer from alcoholic entanglements.
- Violets are Craig Conover’s birthstone.
Craig Conover Source Of Income
- These past few years have been transformative for him, and his firm, Sewing Down South, has achieved remarkable success, with a flagship store on King Street, in the very center of Charleston. Now that his career is doing well, Craig can concentrate on his personal life. He recently made things official with his NYC fashionable girlfriend, Paige, but she isn’t thrilled about his new friendships with his ex and her new acquaintances from college.
- On October 20, 2021, he made an appearance on the debut episode of the first season of the Bravo reality show Winter House. A few stars of Southern Charm and Summer House are joined by their pals for a two-week ski trip in Stowe, Vermont.
- He gained instant notoriety after making an appearance on the reality show Southern Charm. On March 3, 2014, he first appeared on the show. Even before he became a reality celebrity, Craig had laid the groundwork for a future in law. He was a litigation assistant at the Akim Anastopoulo Law Firm.
- Conover first appeared on the Bravo reality series “Southern Charm” on March 3, 2014. Throughout the show’s four seasons, he has played a central role in the ensemble with regulars including Cameran Eubanks, Thomas Ravenel, Kathryn Dennis, Shep Rose, Landon Clements, Austen Kroll, and many more. Conover, who has recurring parts on “Southern Charm,” has decided to invest and establish a business in partnership with JD Madison.
Craig Conover Net Worth
Between $8 and $10 million U.S. dollars is how much money Craig Conover will have in 2021. (approx.). This T.V. personality and businessman has amassed a considerable fortune. He reportedly earns around $70 per hour from selling pillows.
In addition, he earns $300,000–$350,000 per show. Additionally, Craig has a high-class lifestyle in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina. His Charleston, South Carolina, home is rather nice. Craig also shared images of his residence on social media.
Craig Conover Houses
In the Season 8 premiere of Southern Charm, Craig Conover said he is “finally” back at home after spending much of last season dealing with an asbestos issue.
Craig has a big new closet, which is already stuffed with clothes for his partner Paige DeSorbo, thanks to his recent house improvements. The walk-in closet has a nook, a shoe area, and an island with storage for jewelry.
Craig has many things in the closet, including colorful T-shirts and stylish suits. However, as the clip shows, the true show-stopper is his summer House girlfriend’s fashionable clothes.
While showing Paige around his closet, Craig mentions a “special gift” he’s making for her.” However, she may have to compete with her lover for mirror time, as Craig claims that he will use the vanity equally.
Craig Conover Hosts Charity Event
Craig Conover, the protagonist of Southern Charm, wasted his first several seasons there on pointless hobby pursuits and sleeping. Craig has settled down after returning from an extended stay in the Bahamas.
It’s not known if Craig started getting up earlier in the show’s later seasons, but he still managed to get a lot done. He reached over to his ex-girlfriend Naomie Olindo and launched a thriving pillow business called Sewing Down South.
Craig Conover Social Media Platforms
He is ubiquitous online and constantly posts to his various social media sites. Conover has more than 150.5k Twitter followers, 179.5k Facebook likes, and 300.3k Instagram likes.
Craig Conover Early Life And Childhood
Craig Conover, now 33 years old, entered this world on February 9, 1989. Because of his appearance in the hit reality show Southern Charm, Craig has gained widespread recognition.
- His initial appearance on the show was in 2014.
- His early years were spent in the American town of Fenwick Island.
- Craig works for the family company.
- He will turn 33 years old (as of 2022). Conover celebrates his birthday on February 9 every year.
- He is interested in studying law.
- He’s a dashing T.V. celebrity who hails from a long line of successful entrepreneurs.
- They say his brother is a director of C&B Complete.
- His golden retriever, Fenwick, is an integral member of the family.
- Conover enjoys hanging out with his mom, dad, and siblings in his free time.
Craig Conover Education
He earned a B.S. in Finance from the College of Charleston in 2009 and a J.D. from the Charleston School of Law. Conover was the best high school student in the nation at a business competition and won the national title.
Craig Conover Age, Height And Weight
As of 2022, he is 33 years old. On February 8, 1989, Conover was born on Fenwick Island, Delaware, United States.
Conover is about 70 kilos in weight and has an average height of 5 feet, 8 inches.
Craig Conover Family
Conover grew up in the United States on the barrier island of Fenwick Island, Delaware. Their names are Martha Foster Conover and Craig Conover, his parents. His fantastic mother was a gymnast, and his awesome dad played lacrosse at Salisbury. Christopher Conover, Craig’s sibling, is a Roanoke College football player.
Craig Conover Relationships
Conover dated Naomi Olindo, another cast member from Southern Charm. Conover proposed to the stunning woman on April 18, 2016, demonstrating their connection’s seriousness. But the couple’s engagement didn’t endure, and they called it off in September 2017.
He recently confirmed his September 2021 relationship with reality actress Paige Desorbo. Amanda Batula and Kyle Cooke ended the rumors that they were dating during the wedding of their co-stars.
Craig Conover Book
“What’s Wrong with My Sewing?” is the title of a book written by Conover. Among others who helped complete the book was Blake Dvorak.
This book is Craig’s account of how he discovered his lifelong love of sewing.