As of March 30, “House Of The Dragon” was revealed on Twitter by HBO Max, with the essential information: On Sunday, August 21, the first episode of the “Game of Thrones” prequel will be released. The episode will be available for viewing on HBO Max after its broadcast on HBO. HBO will stick to this release schedule for “House of the Dragon’s” first season.
Who Is House Of Dragon?
The Game of Thrones prequel, House of the Dragon, occurs before the main series events. It will be based on Fire and Blood, the novel George R.R. Martin wrote instead of completing Game of Thrones, published in 2018.
There are around 200 years between this book and the events shown in Game of Thrones, and it will explore the history of House Targaryen. Viserys they Targaryen, who succeeds Jahaerys as King of Westeros, has been a significant character in casting news.
Quick Facts House Of Dragon
- One of the most excellent television shows ever made is Game of Thrones.
- They say this with the full support of almost a million people who have watched this outstanding cinematography.
- Without question, the HBO series Game of Thrones is the oldest and most fascinating thing to have ever seen on television.
House Of Dragon Premiere Date
The premiere of House of the Dragon will take place on August 21, 2022. Fans will be overjoyed to learn that it will only be a matter of months until we return to the universe created by George R. R. Martin and his team.
In addition, we already know where the ten-episode series will show in the United Kingdom. Following the introduction of House of the Dragon, Sky Atlantic, the same channel that broadcasted Game of Thrones, has renewed its agreement with HBO. The program will also be available on-demand, as previously stated.
House Of Dragon Cast
House of the Dragon‘s principal cast has been announced so far, including the actors listed below.
- Viserys I Targaryen (Paddy Considine)
- Prince Daemon Targaryen is played by Matt Smith in the HBO series Game of Thrones.
- Olivia Cooke plays Lady Alicent Hightower.
- Steve Toussaint plays Lord Corlys Velaryon.
- Rhaenys Velaryon, played by Eve Best,
- In the role of Ser Criston Cole, Fabien Frankel
- Mysaria is Sonoya Mizuno’s character.
- Ser Otto Hightower (Rhys Ifans) in the role
House Of Dragon Plot
The book is “dramatic” and “salacious,” yet The Times calls it “a masterpiece of popular historical fiction.” Publishers Weekly also says the text is full of “entertaining snippets of conversation and vivid pictures of battles, although they only endure for summaries.
” To be sure, “Game of Thrones’s” success was built on the same aspects that made it so popular and so successful; as a result, we can undoubtedly anticipate those elements to carry over to “Fire and Blood” and “House of the Dragon.”
The new Game of Thrones prequel series was conceived by George R. R. Martin and Ryan Condal, according to a Twitter announcement in October 2019. In addition to writing the Rampage video game adaptation, Condal is most known for overseeing the USA Network’s alien invasion thriller Colony.