Mike Farrell, aka Michael Farrell, is an American actor and activist. For his acting abilities, “M A S H” is where he shines. His breakout role in the series was as “Captain BJ Hunnicutt. Mike Farrell net worth is estimated to be $10 million.
” Mike has appeared in numerous films, T.V. shows, and movies during his career, and he has even produced a few himself. Together with a close buddy, he also established a production company.
American Actor Mike Farrell Net Worth, Age, Charity, Career, Awards!
Aside from being a public figure, Mike is also an activist and public speaker. He has been vocal about his support for ending the death penalty in the United States.
Throughout his time in politics, he has visited various refugee camps and worked as an anti-war activist. In multiple instances, he has spoken out against cruelty to animals. Mike’s efforts to promote harmony worldwide have been recognized with numerous awards.
Mike Farrell Net Worth
In the third quarter of 2022, Mike Farrell net worth accumulated $10 million. It is well deserved because of his many contributions to the film industry as an actor, producer, and director. His activism and public speaking also bring in money for him. Due to his involvement in so many different enterprises, Mike Farrell is now worth $10 million.
Many famous people have fascinating backstories. Mike Farrell, a renowned person right now, had a humble beginning but worked his way up to fame and fortune. Because of this, you should always have your sights set ahead rather than behind you.
|Full Name||Michael Joseph Farrell Jr.|
|Profession||Actor, director, screenwriter, activist, producer|
|Sources of Income||Profession|
|Residence||Saint Paul, Minnesota|
|Date of Birth||Feb 6, 1939|
|Age||83 years old|
|Education||Hollywood High School|
|Spouse Name||Judy Farrell (m. 1963–1983), Shelley Fabares (m. 1984)|
Key Facts About Mike Farrell
- Shelley Fabares (Master of 1984), Judy Farrell (Divorced) (M. 1963–1983)
- Father: Michael Joseph Farrell Sr.
- Mother: Agnes Sarah Cosgrove
- Children: Erin Farrell, Michael Farrell
- Height: 1.91 M
- Stars from Hollywood High and West Hollywood Elementary are among the schools’ notable alums.
- State of Minnesota, USA
- Saint Paul, Minnesota
Mike Farrell Sources Of Income
- Mike’s early career included work in commercials. In 1963, he made his acting debut in the comedy picture “Captain Newman, M.D.” Mike, alas, played a small, uncredited role in the film. The government film The Year of 53 Weeks from 1966 portrayed “Captain Kendall.” Mike had two other cameos in movies where he was not credited: The Graduate (1967) and Countdown (1971). (1968).
- Concurrently, Mike appeared in several T.V. episodes as a guest star. He played a young US Forest Service ranger in an episode of the television series Lassie (February 1967), a federal agent in an episode of The Monkees (NBC, 1967), a spaceman named Arland in the fantasy sitcom I Dream of Jeannie, and a military doctor in Combat! (ABC, 1967). Mike has also appeared in two television films, “Doomsday Machine” and “The Longest Night.” This was the year when both of them first broadcast, 1972.
- The ‘NBC’ soap opera “Days of Our Lives” cast Mike as “Scott Banning” in 1968. He portrayed ‘Dick Blaine’ in the thriller film ‘Panic in the City and a naval officer in the crime picture ‘Dayton’s Devils,’ both released in the same year. Beginning in 1970, Mike made an appearance on the CBS primetime series The Interns, and the following year, he played an assistant in the ABC series The Man in the City.
- The following year, Mike signed up with “Universal Studios,” and he eventually landed a role in “The Questor Tapes,” a 1974 science fiction drama T.V. film. After that, he had guest roles on other episodes produced by Universal Studios, including “Banacek,” “Mannix,” “Marcus Welby,” “M.D.,” and “The New Land.”
- Mike was in a few advertisements in the first half of 1970. He actively pushed the ‘Maytag’ dryer and ‘Plymouth car brands.
- Mike portrayed BJ Hunnicutt in the CBS war comedy series ‘M-A-S-H’ (an acronym for ‘Mobile Army Surgical Hospital’) in 1975. Actor Wayne Rogers’ departure from the show near the end of the third season allowed him to snag the part.
- A new persona, BJ Hunnicutt, was invented just for Mike. Mike, a lifelong devotee of the series “M-A-S-H,” finally got his wish and played the title part. He played the part for another eight years, all the way to the series’ final episode. In addition to his work on “The Office,” Mike has penned five episodes of “M-A-S-H.” It is also his first time directing a series. He has produced a total of four episodes.
- Mike has hosted numerous one-off episodes of “National Geographic Presents.” Both “Sex and the Single Parent” and “Letters from Frank,” from 1979, featured Mike. Prime Suspect (1982), Choices of the Heart (1983), Private Sessions (1986), Vanishing Act (1989), The Price of the Bride (1990), The Whereabouts of Jenny (1991), and Silent Motive (1993) are just a few of his previous T.V. movies (1991).
- Mike and film/T.V. producer Marvin Minoff established “Farrell/Minoff Productions” in 1985.
- In 1999, Mike had a recurring role as a vet ‘Jim Hansen’ on the NBC drama series Providence.’ He appeared in 64 episodes as the actor portraying the role.
Mike Farrell Houses
In this house, you may find the actor best known for his role as Captain B.J. Hunnicutt on the hit T.V. series “M*A*S*H” (1975–1983) and the actress and singer best known for her appearances in movies, soap operas, and television. Public records show they paid $280,000 in September of 2000 for their two-bedroom, one-bathroom property with 1,240 square feet.
Mike Farrell Involvements In Charity
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of the United States of America
- As One Hand Gives To Another
- Charity: Gabrielle’s Angels
- Foundation for Education (Get)
- A Global Citizen
- For further information, visit: • Indigenous Environmental Network.
- The Power of Working Together
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Call-Assistant Musicians Available
- The Nordoff-Robbins Group
Mike Farrell Quotes
Mike’s quote includes, “My plans for the future are straightforward: to work hard, raise a happy and healthy family, take a long motorcycle ride, and keep fighting for meaningful human rights change”.
Mike Farrell Social Media Profiles
Paul’s February 6th, 1939-born as far as fields of expertise go, “actor specialist” is among the most important in the world. Mike Farrell has a large social media following and is an industry specialist. Michael is one of the most influential celebrities in the world. He has a sizable following on social media and uses the platform to share intimate images and videos with his followers.
Although he is already well-known, he shows that anyone can become a social media influencer by putting their unique spin on things and interacting with his fans on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Follow the links below to access Mike Farrell’s various social media pages.
Mike Farrell Personal Life
Mike wed the well-known actress Judy Hayden in August of 1963. Later, Judy taught English and drama at a high school in Laguna Beach. Michael and Erin, the couple’s children, are total sweethearts. They divorced in 1983 after separating in 1980 owing to difficulties in their marriage. The character of his ex-wife Judy appeared in M*A*S*H as well.
Mike Farrell wed fellow Hollywood starlet Shelley Fabares in 1984. On December 31st, they exchanged wedding vows. After that, he began working in the movie business. Mike was successful in his quest to become the Guild’s first vice president in 2002. Three whole years he spent in the position of vice president.
Mike Farrell Awards And Achievements
Mike Farrell has accomplished much in the film industry thanks to his roles in various T.V. shows. To add to his list of accolades, he was honored with an Emmy for his work on M*A*S*H.
Mike Farrell is a strong proponent of human rights and fairness, and he has been recognized with Human Rights awards. Farrell now acts as an advisor to several charitable organizations. He has helped millions of people and accomplished so much.
Read Nore :
Rachael Ray Net Worth, Bio, Career! How Rachael Ray Became So Popular?