In Hollywood, the contribution of Nicole Scherzinger is quite remarkable. The actress has brilliantly performed in various roles and succeeded in becoming the heartthrob of many. Nicole Scherzinger net worth is $14 million.
However, she was always inclined toward music, so the world considers Nicole one of the outstanding song record artists in the world. The talented lady enjoys stardom in several countries of this world, making global fans drool over her. Furthermore, her glamorous looks and perfect postures are matters of envy for many.
Nicole Scherzinger Net Worth
The latest reports about their wealth collection of Nicole show that Nicole Scherzinger net worth has around $14 million. Moreover, $3 million is the average annual salary for an amazing artist. Several other amounts come in different forms from various sources of income.
Nicole Scherzinger is a member of the Pussycat Dolls, one of the highlighted troupes of girls. Due to such a ravishing career, the actress’s net worth.
|Nicole Prascovia Elikolani Valiente
|Singer, Song Writer,
Dancer, Actress, TV Personality
|Source Of Income
|Date of Birth
|29 June 1978
|44 Years Old
|In A Relationship
|Wright State University
Nicole Scherzinger Key Facts
- She belongs to a Catholic family and experienced the separation of her parents just after her birth. But her mother remained a very strong lady and raised the children after relocating to Kentucky.
- The actress is 5 feet and 4 inches in height and is currently 44 years of age.
- Nicole was later adopted by her stepfather Gary Scherzinger and thus got her present surname. Mr. Scherzinger was a German American and married Nicole’s mother after her divorce.
- In 1996, the young Nicole finished her graduation from Youth Performing Arts School. It was a part of the DuPont Manual High School. Furthermore, she participated in many school dramas and plays and received significant reactions from the audience. This made her realize how much Nicole loved to perform for the viewers.
- She became the young inductee of the DuPont Manual Alumni Hall of Fame. Moreover, Days of the New also hired this young talent when she was attending her final year in her college.
- After completing high school, Scherzinger also received a scholarship to join Wright State University. The collaboration with the Days of the New band was her first professional work in the world of music in 1999.
- She made a mark in the initial phase of her career with a new record for Eden’s Crush. Los Angeles was her destination to fulfill this project.
- Doll Domination ruled the Billboard Chart by appearing in the top 20 list in 2004. It was a masterpiece from Nicole’s band, Pussycat Dolls. Moreover, several other tracks impressed the listeners in the latter days.
Nicole Scherzinger Sources Of Income
Nicole Scherzinger collected a lot of wealth from her mind-blowing acting and music. Her primary sources of earnings include income from her multiple professions. She is a prominent personality on Television as well as in movies. Moreover, she also earns reasonable amounts from modeling, singing, record production, and being a music artist.
The passive income comes from her business as a fashion designer. She collaborated with C&A, one of the popular clothing brands, and launched her personal collections in 2010. This unique collection included various jewelry, handbags, and lingeries.
Moreover, in 2014, she became the designer of a 30-piece range under the brand name Missguided. She is also the ambassador of Herbal Essences and British Airways and earns handsomely from that. Additionally, she made exclusive appearances in some political projects too.
Nicole Scherzinger Career
The marvelous singer also built a separate career out of her girls’ group. Thus, people know Nicole to be a gorgeous artist in music and acting.
However, Scherzinger never believed in confining herself to only a few jobs in her profession. You can also observe various sides of the intriguing personality in different business ventures. Moreover, she is one of the popular choices for directors in different TV series and web shows too.
Are you interested in knowing some more details about their life of Nicole? Learn them all in the content below. The actress’s journey towards a mind-blowing career will inspire many youngsters today.
Scherzinger also came to the limelight through the Oscar-winning movie Slumdog Millionaire. However, in 2009, due to some internal miscommunications, the group finally broke apart.
Nicole Scherzinger Charity
Nicole Scherzinger’s name is connected with different philanthropic activities also. She was a part of the single named We Are The World 25 For Haiti as a sign of tribute to the Haiti Earthquake in 2010.
During the same year, another concert was responsible for collecting money for an organization for kids titled Painted Turtle. The Rocky Horror Picture Show was the name of this concert that celebrated 35 years of the Trixie band.
Nicole was the lead performer and star attraction of the show. She was also connected with a global campaign by participating in the Love Song to the Earth. The primary motive of this song was to make the public aware of climatic changes and their effects on the environment.
The singer, moreover, confidently protested along with several other artists for the Thirty Meter Telescope construction. In 2014, she raised some funds for various research on Cancer by performing one of the remarkable songs titled Brave.
Nicole Scherzinger Social Media Involvements
Nicole is always very cautious and protective about all her shares on social media platforms. The fans can obviously catch a glimpse of the beautiful lady through different posts on Instagram. Nicole Scherzinger net worth is estimated to be $14 million.
Twitter and Facebook. In one of the interviews, she stated that she loves to be a perfectionist. Hence, she is shy to come in front of her followers if her hair or looks are not okay. That can sound weird to some, but natural beauty seldom comes to the viewers.
The killer looks of the glamorous actress keep the wall of Instagram flooded with millions of comments most of the time. However, the Poison star did not miss to tell how Facebook and Twitter give her a lot of anxiety. The latest pictures of the model in a bikini made the viewers of Instagram go crazy.