Actor Pedro Pascal was born José Pedro Balmaceda Pascal in 1975, making him a Chilean American. He and his family escaped the military dictatorship in Chile in the 1970s, settling in the United States, where the young Pascal pursued his dream of being an actor.
It is estimated that Pedro Pascal net worth is expected to have an of $5 million. At the beginning of his career, he was given a few jobs, but his breakthrough did not come quickly. Pedro Pascal’s mother, Verónica Pascal’s suicide in 1999 devastated him.
As a tribute to his mom, Pascal eventually changed his name from Pedro Balmaceda to Pedro Pascal. There were several theater and screen appearances by Pascal in supporting parts.
What Is Pedro Pascal Most Famous For?
Pedro Pascal’s career took off when he was cast as Oberyn Martell in the first season of “Game of Thrones” on HBO in 2014. He went on to star in films, including Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) and The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent.
In addition to TV shows like “Narcos” on Netflix and “The Mandalorian” on Disney’s streaming service (2022).
|José Pedro Balmaceda Pascal
|Film Actor, Stage Actor
|Sources of Income
|Mercedes-Benz CLK, 1952 Porsche 356, Mercedes G63 AMG, Dodge Challenger SRT
|Date of Birth
|2 April 1975
|47 Years Old
Pedro Pascal Net Worth
At the end of July 2022, Pedro Pascal net worth is expected to have an of $5 million. The actor has been entirely professional throughout his career, and his roles in films and television have earned him a substantial fortune. Pedro Pascal’s salary is much over $7000 a year.
Pedro Pascal will go far in life due to his hard work and determination. His House is located in the heart of Los Angeles, Pascal’s home is a sight to behold.
Pedro Pascal Key Facts
- When Pedro Pascal was 11 years old, he swam for Texas in the state finals.
- After deciding to stop swimming competitively, Pedro Pascal decided to pursue drama instead.
- The video game Dishonored features his voice work for Paolo’s role (2016).
- When Pedro Pascal was 18 years old, he went down Fifth Avenue with his pals (Sarah Paulson and others) when he was struck by a taxi.
- At the age of six, Pedro Pascal fooled his parents into taking him to see the horror film Poltergeist.
- Pedro Pascal likes scary movies because he enjoys being scared. Sarah Paulson complains that he drags her to every horror movie he sees.
- As a kid and young adult, Pedro Pascal was a massive fan of the movies, concerts, and San Antonio Spurs games.
- Pedro Pascal watched Indiana Jones movies when he was a kid. As he rode about like Indiana Jones, he was pushed off his horse.
- The first film Pedro Pascal tried out for was Primal Fear (1996), which went to Edward Norton.
- Pedro Pascal’s all-time favorite Game of Thrones character is Arya Stark. His other three favorites are Tyrion, Daenerys, and Cersei.
- The producers of “Game of Thrones” liked his audition so much that they decided to keep the accent he used to play his character even though it wasn’t in the book. His father’s accent was responsible for that.
- Pedro Pascal has a soft spot for ‘Captain Crunch’ Corn Flakes.
- Pedro Pascal has always dreamed of acting with Sarah Paulson and Lena Headey.
- Pedro Pascal has a severe cat allergy but has no problem with dogs. It’s a dog’s life for him.
- If not an actor, Pedro Pascal would have liked to be a war correspondent or literature professor.
- Black socks are comfier. Therefore, Pedro Pascal wears them almost exclusively.
- Pedro Pascal’s stances on refugees, the LGBT community, and equality are all progressive. These kinds of online rallies are regular occurrences for him.
- The berry selection at the grocery store is one of Pedro Pascal’s favorites.
Pedro Pascal Sources Of Income
Pedro Pascal’s acting performances in films and TV shows are his primary income source.
- Acting Difficulties:
Pedro Pascal’s first unsuccessful audition was for the 1996 film Primal Fear. The likes of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and “Touched by an Angel” included him as an actor. Pascal’s mom passed away in 1999. He legally changed his name from Balmaceda to Pascal to show his gratitude.
Speaking to the magazine Variety in 2020, he explained why he chose the name. Pedro Pascal appeared regularly on the TV sitcom “The Good Wife.” In addition, he has appeared in other plays. They worked together on an Off-Broadway production, where they became fast friends.
They began a long and fruitful friendship. Still, Pedro Pascal remained a little player until the fourth season of “Game of Thrones” on HBO, when he was placed in a regular role. He joined the “Game of Thrones” cast in 2013.
Pedro Pascal learned that the role of Oberyn Martell, a prince skilled in combat and seduction, required an actor in his 30s. A close friend of Pascal’s recorded his tryout on an iPhone. Amanda Peet, an actress and the wife of “Game of Thrones” co-showrunner David Benioff, received that recording from Sarah Paulson.
Because Pedro Pascal’s audition tape impressed the show’s casting directors, he landed a starring role.
- Entertainment: Films And Television
Pedro Pascal played a DEA agent in the Netflix series “Narcos,” following a brief but memorable cameo on “Game of Thrones” in 2014. This year (2019), he played the title role in the smash Disney+ series “The Mandalorian.” The Mandalorian is known to conceal his face behind his helmet.
Pedro Pascal was won over by the figure “Baby Yoda,” who would have turned off many actors if they knew this. He had other commitments when he accepted the part, so stunt actors stepped in for him in numerous episodes over the first season, which is when the helmet came in handy.
Pedro Pascal later recorded the lines for these moments as his character. He will play the main character in the HBO show based on the video game The Last of Us. Bloodsucking Bastards (2015), Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017), and Triple Frontier (2017).
Additionally, Pedro Pascal played the antagonist in 1984’s “Wonder Woman” (2020). Since Pascal was a big fan of Nicolas Cage, he jumped at the chance to co-star with him in The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent (2022).
Pedro Pascal Cars Collection
• Mercedes-Benz CLK
• 1952 Porsche 356
• Mercedes G63 AMG
• Dodge Challenger SRT
Pedro Pascal Biography
During the 1970s, when Pedro Pascal was just nine months old, his family was expelled from Chile because his parents resisted the regime of military dictator Augusto Pinochet. Away from the political turmoil, the family first settled in Denmark before making their way to San Antonio.
Pedro Pascal and his family were eventually able to make frequent trips to Chile to visit distant relatives. As a young child, he was exposed to Spanish and English. His dad took the family to the movies quite often, so that’s where he spent a lot of his childhood.
Because Pedro Pascal was obsessed with Indiana Jones, he broke his arm twice while acting out the role. After Pascal finished fifth grade, His family moved to California. Pedro Pascal experienced bullying at his previous school but found a more welcoming environment at the Orange County School of the Arts.
In an interview, Pedro Pascal discussed his early interest in drama, classic cinema, and play reading. In 1993, Pascal attended New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts to pursue a degree in acting. A mutual friend connected him to Sarah Paulson, who would become a lifetime friend.
Pedro Pascal Quotes
Pedro Pascal quotes, he said, “I enjoy the show “True Detective.” I looked forward to it every week on Sunday. My favorite genre is science fiction, and I enjoy reading it. The ‘Battlestar Galactica TV show had me completely captivated.
I had just about every Battlestar Galactica box set for a while. And Bob’s Burgers is another show that I enjoy tremendously”.
Pedro Pascal Career
According to the estimates, Pedro Pascal net worth is expected to have an of $5 million. In his career, he made his (dismal) acting debut in the film Primal Fear (1996). Numerous TV episodes, including “Touched by an Angel” and “Buffy the Vampire Slayer,” featured him in recurring roles.
Once Pedro Pascal’s mother passed away in 1999, he legally changed his name from Balmaceda to Pascal to remember her. Furthermore, He said Variety in 2020 “because Americans had such a tough time pronouncing Balmaceda.”
Pedro Pascal had a recurring part in “The Good Wife” for a while. In addition, Pedro Pascal had a few appearances in the theater. While in an Off-Broadway show together, Pedro Pascal and Oscar Isaac became fast friends.
They hit it off and are now inseparable pals. But he kept working as a journeyman actor until the fourth season of Game of Thrones on HBO. A friend of Pedro Pascal auditioned on the iPhone and taped it. That tape was an exchange between Sarah Paulson, Amanda Peet, and the wife of “Game of Thrones” co-showrunner David Benioff.
Pedro Pascal’s efforts were noticed by the show’s casting supervisors, who ultimately cast him in the role.