Wyatt Russell is an actor who is known for his roles in films such as Overlord, 22 Jump Street, and Everybody Wants Some. He has also appeared in television shows such as Legion and Black Mirror. It is estimated that Wyatt Russell net worth is $4 million.
Wyatt Russell was born in Los Angeles, California, to Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn. He has two siblings, Oliver and Kate and his paternal grandfather was the actor Bing Russell. His parents divorced when Wyatt Russell was two years old.
Wyatt Russell was raised by his mother and stepfather, actor Oliver Hudson. His first acting role was in the film Soldier, which starred Wyatt Russell’s father. He had worked in several television shows and others.
Who Is Wyatt Russell?
Born in Los Angeles, Wyatt Russell is the son of actors Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn. He made his film debut in the family comedy Overboard in 1987. Wyatt Russell also appeared in the films Soldier, Executive Decision, and Breakdown.
Some of Wyatt Russell’s most notable roles include his portrayal of John Walker in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” and Shane in the critically acclaimed Amazon Prime series “The Americans.” With a string of impressive roles under his belt.
it’s clear that Wyatt Russell is a talented actor on the rise. On television, Wyatt Russell had a recurring role on Married… with Children and guest-starred in the series Roseanne and 7th Heaven. In 2018, Wyatt Russell starred in the film Overlord.
A WWII horror film about a group of American soldiers who are dropped behind enemy lines and discover that the Nazis are using supernatural means to create an invincible army. This was the film that got critical and commercial success.
Also, in 2018, Wyatt Russell starred in the comedy film 22 Jump Street, the sequel to the 2014 hit film 21 Jump Street. The film was another box office success. Wyatt Russell is set to star in the upcoming movie Also, The Righteous Gemstones, which is a comedy series which is about a family of televangelists.
The series is set to premiere on HBO in 2019.
|Wyatt Hawn Russell
|Film Actor, Ice Hockey Player
|Source Of Income
|Mansion In Los Angeles
|Date of Birth
|10 July 1986
|36 Years Old
|Buddy Prine Russell
Wyatt Russell Net Worth
The American actor Wyatt Russell net worth is $4 million in the year 2022. He made his acting debut in the film Soldier (1998), which starred his father. Wyatt Russell subsequently appeared in the films Forbes and Robinson (1999), The Next Karate Kid (2010), and This Means War (2012).
In addition to Wyatt Russell’s work in film, he has also appeared in several television series. Wyatt Russell had a recurring role in the sitcom Undateable (2014–15) and a lead role in the drama series Manhattan (2014–15). With such excellent work, Wyatt Russell net worth had amassed $4 million.
Wyatt Russell Key facts
- Being an American actor, Wyatt Russell is also a former ice hockey player. He is best known for his roles in Overlord and 22 Jump Street films.
- Wyatt Russell made his acting debut in the film This Boy’s Life (1993) alongside Leonardo DiCaprio and Robert De Niro. He appeared in the movie Over the Top (1997) and Soldier (1998).
- In 2004, Wyatt Russell had a role in the film Miracle, which tells the story of the 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team. He also appeared in the films Yogi Bear (2010) and Table 19 (2017).
- Wyatt Russell younger sister is an actress, her name is Kate Hudson. He was raised in his father’s Jewish religion and had a Bar Mitzvah ceremony.
- Wyatt Russell attended high school at Riverdale Country School in the Bronx, New York.
- Wyatt Russell began his career as a professional ice hockey player. He played for the Los Angeles Junior Kings and the Ontario Hockey League’s Plymouth Whalers.
- Wyatt Russell was drafted by the Chicago Blackhawks in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft but never played in the NHL.
- After Wyatt Russell’s hockey career ended, He began acting. Wyatt Russell made his debut in the 2009 film Soldier, which starred his father.
- Wyatt Russell is married to actress Meredith Hagner. They have a son named Bodhi. He is the grandson of the late actor Bing Russell. Wyatt Russell is also the nephew of actresses Lindsay Russell and Jill Russell.
Wyatt Russell Charity Involvement
Wyatt Russell is associated with different organizations and charitable foundations, which are as follows:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Listen to Campaign
- The New York Center for Children
- Pangea Day
- The Hawn Foundation
Wyatt Russell Quotes
Wyatt Wyatt Russell quotes different lines about his experiences. Here are some of them:
- “When I stopped playing hockey and started acting, the last person I was going to ask for help was my dad. He’s the kind of being like, ‘I don’t know. It’s good to work if you can get it. Good luck.”
- “Recently, my dad has been teaching me a lot – like how to read a script. It used to just be about hockey or baseball or sports or whatever. We don’t have glitzy or glamor-y Hollywood-type talk, like, ‘Isn’t that person great?’ It’s more about the process of how it works.”
- “Hockey, it was a freak show. I’m the son of actors and from California, and in Canada, hockey is a religion, so when I came in, it was like, ‘Who the hell is this guy?’ I just had to put my head down and work really hard, and it was difficult, but it made me who I am and gave me a backbone.”
- “I was in Toronto with my parents, and my dad took me to an outdoor hockey rink. I was 3 or 4, and I just remember everything about that day. For some reason, I thought, ‘This is it. This is what I’m supposed to do.’ And this is around the time that Gretzky came to L.A., so I immediately joined a hockey league.”
- “When you’re an athlete, you’ve got the horse blinders on pretty thick. Your exploration of other things in life tends to be limited because you have to have such focus on what you’re doing. I wasn’t a good enough player to stray from that focus and still keep my ability.”
According to the estimates, Wyatt Russell net worth is estimated to be $4 million. Some of his most notable roles include his portrayal of John Walker in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and his role in the film Overlord. Wyatt Russell has also appeared in other films such as 22 Jump Street and Everybody Wants Some!!.
In addition to his acting career, Wyatt Russell is also a professional hockey player. He has played for various teams in the United States and Europe.