KSI, whose real name is Olajide Olayinka Williams “J.J.” Olatunji, is a YouTuber and rapper who has been uploading videos since 2008. KSI made his online debut with video game commentary for the FIFA video game and has since expanded into vlogging. It is estimated that KSI net worth is expected to reach nearly $20 million by the year 2022.
The Sidemen, a community that posts challenges, sketches, and video game comments, was formed with his support in 2013. Over the past few years, the 29-year-old has been writing songs. “Dissimulation” and “All Over the Place” are just two of KSI’s albums. His new boxing single, “Not Over Yet,” was just published.
Who Is KSI?
KSI and his archrival Logan Paul formed the Prime Hydration Company. The firm became Arsenal F.C.’s official water sponsor in July 2022. He is well-known on social media and has participated in three major boxing matches. There were three competitions; the first two were amateur white-collar events, and the third was a professional fight.
In the first round, he knocked off Joe Weller, a British YouTuber, drawing over 1.6 million viewers live online. His second bout ended in a majority tie against American YouTuber Logan Paul. Similarly, this game was called “the largest event in YouTube history.” His subsequent fight with Logan Paul ended in a split decision victory. Vlogger of the Year at the 2016 NME Awards was a trophy he brought home.
|Full Name||Olajide Olayinka Williams Olatunji|
|Profession||YouTuber, Actor, Author, Rapper, Gamer, Internet Celebrity, Professional Boxer, Comedian, Commentator, Television Producer|
|Sources of Income||Profession|
|Biggest Assets||Lamborghini Aventador, Rolls-Royce Wraith, Porsche Cayenne, Porsche 718 Boxster, Mercedes G63 AMG, Mercedes-Maybach|
|Date of Birth||19 June 1993|
|Age||29 Years Old|
|Marital Status||Un Married|
|Education||High School Dropout|
|Relationship||Seana Cuthbert (Ex)|
KSI Net Worth
Olajide William Olatunji, better known by his stage name KSI, is a popular English YouTuber, rapper, comedian, and actor who has become relatively wealthy due to his online fame. KSI net worth is expected to reach nearly $20 million by the year 2022. He made an estimated £12 million in a year. He quickly amassed a large fortune.
KSI net worth in 2015 was over $4.5 million, making him the fifth-highest paid YouTuber in the world. In 2014, he reportedly earned $1.12 million. His fortune doubled in just two years, from $7 million in 2015 to $11 million in 2017. According to a 2018 article in Esquire, just one of his videos can generate up to £250,000 in advertising revenue, while product ads on his social media channels cost about $75,000 to run.
In an interview, he told Men’s Health that he has around ten properties “all throughout England” with a total of over $10 million. Live gate revenue of around £2.7 million ($3.5 million) was added to the reported $11 million (£8.5 million) in pay-per-view money from his first fight that year versus Logan Paul, according to Business Insider.
KSI reportedly made between $30 and $40 million every bout. Although his ultimate paycheck from the battle was reported to be in the millions, the Mirror reports that he only made $900,000. He has two luxury vehicles, one of which is an orange Lamborghini, and he drives them both with confidence and pride despite his young age.
KSI Key Facts
- Olajide William Olatunji is KSI’s real name. KSI, or “J.J.” as his friends and family know him, is a Halo player who made his persona in the game. After that, everything that happened in Halo can be traced back to his membership in the KSI Global clan.
- He has stated unequivocally that the meaning of his tattooed initials is “Knowledge, Strength, Integrity.”
- Three, KSI was born in London; he was born on June 19, 1993, in London, England, United Kingdom. He shares a sibling, Deji Olatunji, with his family, who is from Nigeria. Following his family’s relocation, he enrolled at Berkhamsted School in Watford.
- KSI’s famous sibling is Deji Olatunji, KSI’s younger brother, who is also a well-known musician. His Comedy Shorts Gamer YouTube channel has approximately 10 million subscribers, and he uses it to publish vlogs, gaming, and prank videos. The two are so close that it’s not uncommon to see cameos from each other in their videos.
- Fifth, KSI didn’t graduate from high school; he dropped out when he found out he was making more money than his teachers. His parents are probably behind him even though he’s making millions of dollars through YouTube and endorsement deals.
- In 2011, KSI made his debut with the release of a rap song titled “Heskey Time,” about a footballer. With his YouTube buddy Randolph, he worked on the song’s production and release on Christmas Day. KSI’s channel program ‘Football Rap Battles’ debuted with this song about footballer Emile Heskey.
- On February 3, 2018, at London’s Copper Box Arena, KSI engaged in a white-collar amateur boxing battle and won the YouTube Boxing Championship Belt.
- The eighth member of the crew is KSI’s father: Olajide Ademola Olatunji, Sr., better known as Jide Olatunji, is KSI’s father. His father is an enormous fan of his art and occasionally assists him as a cameraman. Wow, what a wonderful father!
- KSI has been in and out of the YouTube group Sidemen nine times: In 2017, KSI announced his departure from the Sidemen group, citing internal disputes. Since then, he has released several “diss” compositions directed against his former bandmates. He later returned to the Sidemen, prompting widespread speculation that the war was staged for ratings.
KSI parents, Jide and Yinka Olatunji supported him and his younger brother, Deji Olatunji, while they pursued their own goals. He attended a high school in Watford, England, from which he graduated in 2009, and is now primarily known as a YouTube personality. Regarding his personal life, KSI is seen with a woman named Seana.
Although he makes waves in the public eye, KSI is highly reserved about his personal life. He stands at a lofty 1.83 meters tall and weighs in at a robust 84.9 kilograms.
- KSI began his career as a professional YouTuber immediately after graduating high school. Due to his inappropriate behavior during the Xbox One incident, he was banned from attending Eurogamer in 2012. 2013 was his breakthrough when he played and championed a computer game; the result was his entry into the Guinness Book of World Records.
- In 2014, KSI and his seven pals formed a squad named Sidemen, and they battled against other teams in sports games like FIFA. There was speculation that he may be quitting the Sidemen unit and going solo in 2017. He appeared in the film Laid In America alongside other YouTube personalities, including his brother (2015).
- He is more than just a YouTuber; he is also a musician who has worked with other musicians. Sweaty Goals (2012), No Sleep (2013), Christian Bale (2014), and MAC-10 flow (2015) are some of his first songs (2014).
KSI Car Collection
The Olajide Olayinka Williams Olatunji Car Collection includes a few luxury vehicles
- Lamborghini Aventador
- Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche 718 Boxster
- Mercedes G63 AMG
KSI’s famous quote includes, “A common misconception is that elite status necessitates unparalleled skill in some fields. Don’t worry about it. More than anything else, it comes down to character”.
KSI Social Media Influence
KSI is widely recognized as a top contributor to The Sidemen massive subscriber base. The success he has had on social media is generally attributed to the quality of his posts and his engaging persona.
- YouTube: 23.5 million subscribers and 15.8 million subscribers
- There are 7.9 million people who follow you on Twitter.
- A total of 11.8 million people follow Instagram.
- Facebook: 5.1 million followers
- 9.6 million users on TikTok
KSI Awards And Achievements
According to the estimates, KSI net worth is expected to reach nearly $20 million by the year 2022. Regarding honors and recognition, the 24-year-old was named 2016’s NME award winner. KSI music, solo and in collaboration with others, has contributed to his success. Lamborghini (2015), Jump Around (2016), and Little Boy (2017) are just a few of the singles that have debuted and topped the U.K. charts (2017).
His greatest accomplishment was having his name appear in the Gamers’ Edition of the Guinness World Records (2013).
Mackenzie Scott Net Worth, Career, Bio, Relationship, And Family!
Famous TickToker Zar.r Net Worth, Age, Bio, Boyfriend, And Family!