Superwoman Lilly Singh is a South Asian comedian and one of YouTube’s fastest-rising stars. She is also one of the most talented YouTube stars, rappers, actresses, and comedians. Lilly Singh net worth is 20 million dollars.
She began her YouTube channel, titled “IISuperwomanII,” in October of 2010 and has already amassed an astounding 1.4 billion views and nearly 10 million members. She’s still in her twenties, but she’s already accomplished more than most people do in a lifetime.
Lilly Singh Net Worth
Lilly Singh has to be estimated at 20 million dollars. That’s 150 billion Indian rupees. As of 2022, she earns approximately Rs 30 Lakhs every month, for a total of Rs 3 Crore per year.
In addition to her wealth, she earns an annual salary of $500,000 from CLC, shows, sponsors, and concerts. Likewise, her portfolio includes stocks, real estate, and investments. Not only that, but she also charges brands 32 million rupees for endorsements.
Lilly’s current net worth is nearly 25 million dollars whereas her net worth in 2019 was around 17 million dollars. Her net worth in 2018 was nearly 12 million dollars.
|Full Name||Lilly Saini Singh|
|Profession||Youtuber, Comedian, |
Motivational speaker, Musician
|Sources of Income||Profession|
|Date of Birth||Sep 26, 1988|
|Age||33 years old|
Lilly Singh Key Facts
- Lilly’s family is Sikh, and she was reared with that faith.
- Her parents are native Indians from the city of Hoshiarpur in the Indian state of Punjab.
- This internet celebrity blogs to share her thoughts and feelings.
- Arachnophobia (fear of spiders and other arachnids) is something she struggles with.
- Her dog’s name is Scarbro.
- Lilly Singh Vlogs is a second channel where this internet celebrity documents her daily life.
- In 2016 and 2017, she was listed among Forbes’ highest-paid YouTubers worldwide.
- She has 10 million subscribers on YouTube, earning her the Diamond Play Button.
- Lilly has come to appreciate her Indian ancestry and regularly travels to the state of Punjab.
Lilly Singh Sources Of Income
- Lilly Singh’s YouTube channel, “IISuperwomanII,” is the basis of her success and wealth. When she first launched the channel in 2010, she had a modest following; by the end of 2015, she had over 7 million members. She shares entertaining, thought-provoking videos. Countless people all over the world watch these videos.
- Sigh’s rap music career is a secondary revenue source. One of her most well-known tracks is titled “#LEH — Superwoman & Humble the Poet.” It may be purchased on iTunes now.
- 2015 saw the start of the “A Trip to Unicorn Island World Tour.”
- She performs live shows worldwide, showcasing her talent in dance, song, comedy, and more. This will undoubtedly contribute to her future financial success.
- As a YouTuber, comedian, actress, rapper, author, motivational speaker, and vlogger, he brings in the bulk of his money.
Lilly Singh Career
Lilly became famous due to her motivating videos. Celebrities such as The Rock, Shay Mitchell, Ariana Grande, Shah Rukh Khan, Madhuri Dixit, and Kareena Kapoor are among those who have stopped by to say hi to Singh, and she keeps a record of everything. Lilly Singh net worth is around 20 million dollars.
She has been doing interviews with notable figures since July 2016. Singh’s work has been featured in various media outlets, including The Globe and Mail, Zee TV, Hello Giggles, OMNI, The Comedy Network, and Metro.
In October of 2010, she dove headfirst into making her YouTube channel titled “IISuperwomanII,” and since then, the dazzling diva has captivated the world. Only she voices Paramjeet and Manjeet, her on-screen parents, in her hit show.
Her second YouTube channel, titled “Superwoman Vlogs,” was launched in the latter days of 2011. She began uploading videos to the track in August 2013 and has now transitioned to publishing daily vlogs documenting her life. By August 2016, the channel has amassed 1.6 million subscribers and about 163 million views.
In March 2015, Singh, a captivating live performer, embarked on a globe tour dubbed “A Trip to Unicorn Island,” performing music and humor. The trip visited 27 different cities across the globe, including those in countries like India, the United States of America, Canada, Dubai, Australia, and Singapore.
On February 10, 2016, she released her first feature-length film, “The Trip,” on YouTube Red. She has also worked on several videos with several YouTube stars, like Jenna Marbles, Colleen Evans, Grace Helbig, and Ryan Higa.
Lilly Singh House
It’s safe to say that Lilly Singh isn’t a newbie in high-end property. She had previously leased, but after landing her talk show in 2016, she splurged on a new home in Los Angeles. Singh purchased a 6,361-square-foot house in the San Fernando Valley in March 2016. The Lilly Singh home is not cheap at $4,135,000.
Situated on a hill in Studio City, Singh’s house offers breathtaking vistas of the surrounding area, including the city and the mountains. Nothing beats this peaceful cul-de-sac setting in the suburbs for the star’s peace. With five bedrooms and six and a half bathrooms, Singh has more than enough space for a large number of guests.
There are three floors of contemporary-style living areas in this home. The abundance of bright natural light highlights this home’s many outstanding features.
The stylish chef’s kitchen is on the main floor and features a large center island and a wraparound breakfast bar. The kitchen is the property’s centerpiece and features handcrafted walnut woodwork and high-tech gadgets. You can easily access the formal dining area from the main lounge. Singh’s main suite, which a short climb up the stairs can reach, is outfitted with a fancy corner fireplace and towering wood-beamed ceilings.
A spacious glass-enclosed shower joins the large tub in her main bathroom. A walk-in closet is included in her boudoir, providing ample space for her extensive collection of luxury clothing. And that’s not all! The basement is equipped with a stylish wet bar and a friendly game room with a pool table for some indoor amusement.
Plus, let’s not forget the temperature-controlled wine cellar. The townhouse-style home has 2,256 square feet, split across its three levels. For a loss of $20,000, Singh finally sold the house in January of 2021.
Lilly Singh Cars
Her cars include:
• Tesla Model S
• BMW X6
• Ferrari Portofino
• Audi Q2
Lilly Singh Quotes
Lilly’s quote includes, “If I were to give someone advice, and I know this will cause some controversy, I’d say that sometimes the best way to combat an issue is to ignore it altogether”.
Lilly Singh Social Media
Lilly, at 28 years old, has amassed over 11 million YouTube subscribers due to her massive popularity. This year she published How to Be a Bawse, which became a New York Times bestseller, and she was just cast in HBO’s film rendition of “Fahrenheit 451.
In 2014, she was a part of the YouTube Rewind series, and in 2015, she took the helm. Singh’s channel, “IISuperwomanII,” was named #39 on the list of 2014’s Top 100 Channels by the online magazine New Media Rockstars. People magazine included her on their September 2015 “Ones to Watch” list.
In 2016, the American business magazine Forbes ranked her as the eighth-highest paid YouTube personality in the world. In 2015, she reportedly made $3 million. Singh was named one of the “100 Most Creative People in Business” by “Fast Company” magazine. She took home the “MTV Fandom Award” and the “Streamy Award” in 2015, as well as two “Teen Choice Awards” in 2016.